• Author of The Perfect Gentleman
• Former trustee of British Muslims for Secular Democracy
2009 US speaking tour road trip (41 events in 39 cities, 13,934 miles by hybrid car)
was conducted in March - May 2009.
The response was so wonderful, he came back for the US edition!
I actually also did a US speaking tour in 2009, with a trunk-load of the British
book (full story below)
I will be doing another 50-city US speaking tour to accompany the publication of
the Unimagined trilogy.
Sometime in period 2021 - 2023And this website is going to have a complete redesign!
Originally published first in the UK, and then Australia, as Unimagined
Came to US/Canada as:
The Perfect Gentleman
with additional material and an extended ending
But in the UK we would write 3rd April, 2012
Why do you write month/day/year? Surely day/month/year makes more sense?
Publication was accompanied by a 50-city US speaking tour!
2009 US Speaking Tour Road Trip Blog - click to connect
March 16: Chicago IL, Kalamazoo MI, Bloomington IN, Indianapolis IN, Columbus
OH, Cleveland OH
March 23: Bethlehem PA, New Haven CT, Concord MA, New York NY, Richmond VA
March 30: Washington DC, CharlestonSC, Marietta GA, Atlanta GA, Saint Petersburg
April 6: Clearwater FL, Fairhope AL, New Orleans LA, Memphis TN, Little
Rock AR, Baton Rouge LA, Houston TX
April 13: Austin TX, Dallas TX, Oklahoma City OK, Kansas City KS, Denver
April 20: Phoenix AZ, Santa Barbara CA, Pasadena CA, San Francisco CA, Salem
OR, Seattle WA
April 27: Boise ID, Des Moines IA, Minneapolis/St Paul MN
May 4: Madison WI, Chicago IL
BBC News Coverage:
‘Hello America, I’m a British Muslim’
‘Farewell and thanks for the memories’
• Washington Ethical Society, Washington DC
• Thoreau Center for Sustainability, San Francisco CA
• Memphis Central Library, Memphis TN
• All Souls Church, New York NY
• Wright Tavern Center, Concord MA
• Unity Temple, Oak Park, Chicago IL
• Unitarian Society of Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara CA
• Headsets.com Inc, San Francisco CA